- Notice for group/organization registration
- Ritsumeikan University Alumni Association recognizes the importance of protecting information assets for ensuring smooth business operations. While complying with applicable laws and regulations, the Association will make ongoing efforts to improve and upgrade measures taken to protect personal information.
Purpose of use of personal information
- ・To issue and send the Bulletin
- ・Clerical work related to membership fee collecting
- ・To give information on a newly established group
- ・To inform of events sponsored by the headquarters and prefecture associations
- ・To perform questionnaire surveys on alumni orientations
- ・To notify and send request forms by the Association and/or the University
- ・To make new graduates’ name list (not for sale: one time distributed to new graduates)
- ・Other works as described above likewise
Attention in handling personal information
- ・The Association shall never provide any and all personal information to any other third party except for the relevant member
- ・(except for the following cases of document transference).
- ・In any member’s address reference request exclusively by a member, The Association office will transfer letter(s) or
- ・document to the relevant member. (The address will not be provided.)
- ・Alumni members’ addresses and names will be provided to the groups approved by the Association for notification of events
- ・sponsored by the groups.
- ・The Association may supply any personal information to outsourcing contractors for data processing. Even in such a case,
- ・the Association shall choose the contractors trustworthy with an approved “Privacy Mark”.
- ・The Association will respond to the acquisition or disclosure of personal information according with each member’s need.
Contact the address thereafter, regarding the management of the Association personal information
Ritsumeikan University Alumni Association Office
Contact the address thereafter, regarding the management of the Association personal